Blueberry BBQ Salmon over Field Greens Recipe
By March 12, 2013Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
Served over Field Greens
- 4 Salmon Filets cut into cubes
- 1 Medium-Sized Red Onion cut into julienne
- 1 Medium-Sized Red Bell Pepper cut into julienne
- 1 Pint Blueberries fresh
- 8 Cups Field Greens or Fresh Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- Heat pan on med heat, add oil then add onion and cook until translucent about 5-8 min.
- add peppers cook additional 5 min.
- Add cubed salmon to the onions and peppers and cook for about 8 min. until almost done.
- Add blueberries and BBQ sauce to the salmon mixture and cook for 5 minutes until sauce is heated.
Note: you can add a little water to sauce if you cook it to long, but don’t cook the sauce to long or the salmon will be overcooked
- Place 2 cups of the lettuce on each plate and top with salmon mixture.
Note: let mix cool slightly before adding to lettuce.