Cajun Salmon Filet with Mixed Vegetables Recipe
By March 12, 2013Published:
Cajun Salmon Filet with Mixed Vegetables
- 4 Salmon Filets
- 1/3 Cup Cajun Seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 4 Cups Long Grain Rice
- 1 Tablespoon Mrs. Dash original
- 4 Cups Mixed Vegetables
- Heat sauté pan add oil, coat salmon filet with Cajun seasoning on both sides.
- Sear salmon on both side’s , about 5-8 min until done.
- Serve with long grain rice and steamed mixed vegetables.
- To make steamed vegetables add 1 cup of water to pan, add Mrs Dash seasoning and cook for 7 minutes.
- To make rice use a 3:1 ratio (example) add 3 cups of water to a pot, add 1 cup of rice and bring to a boil.
- Cover pot then turn the heat down to medium until done.
No comments yet.