Nutrition information per serving:
Calories 145, Protein 8g, Carbs 11g, Fat 7g, Cholesterol 31mg, Sodium 145mg
Food Exchanges: 1/2 milk, 1 starch, 2 fat
No-Bake Peaches & Cream Cheesecake Recipe
By March 12, 2013Published:
- Yield: 16 Servings
This light & easy to prepare dessert is sure to please any sweet tooth.
- 1 Cup Grahan Cracker Crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons Melted Margarine
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- 1 Package Peach Flavored Gelatin
- 11 Ounces Peaches in light syrup drained, coarsely chopped
- 2 Packages Reduced-Fat Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 Cup Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Extract
- ¾ Cup Sugar Substitute
- For Crust, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and spices. Press into a 9-inch pie pan, refrigerate for 1 hour until stiff.
- For Cheesecake, pour orange juice into small saucepan.
- Mix gelatins in juice until dissolved, then add chopped peaches.
- Over low heat, stir constantly. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, beat ricotta cheese, cream cheese, and lemon juice and sugar substitute until smooth.
- Spoon bottom of crust with a thin layer of cream cheese mixture, chill for 10 minutes
- Pour gelatin & peaches in crust, chill for 10 minutes.
- Spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over top, cover and freeze for 20 minutes.
No comments yet.