Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes Recipe
By March 12, 2013Published:
Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes
- 1 Medium-Sized Tomato
- ½ Cup Dry Cottage Cheese
- 1.5 Ounces Tuna packed in water drained
- ¼ Cup Red & Green Peppers chopped
- ¼ Cup Cucumber chopped
- ¼ Cups Green Onions chopped
- ¼ Teaspoon Dried Basil
- ⅛ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Lettuce Leaves
- Core tomato, cut into (but not through) base of tomato; set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cottage cheese and yogurt; mix well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except lettuce leaves.
- Spoon mixture into tomato, serve chilled.
No comments yet.