Turkey & Spinach Omelet Recipe
By March 12, 2013Published:
Turkey & Spinach Omelet
- 2 Ounces Low Sodium Diced Turkey
- ½ Cup Washed Spinach
- 1 Egg or ½ cup egg substitute
- 1 Tablespoon Black Pepper
- ¼ Cup Green Onions diced
- 2 Teaspoon Margarine
- Beat eggs, milk, and pepper until well mixed; set aside.
- Heat margarine in a 10-inch skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook turkey, spinach, and onions in skillet for one minute stirring constantly.
- Pour egg mixture over mixture.
- As egg mixture begins to set at bottom and side of skillet, gently lift cooked potions with a spatula so that the uncooked portion can flow to bottom; avoid constant stirring.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until eggs are cooked to your liking.