Crunchy French Toast Recipe
By March 12, 2013Published:
Crunchy French Toast
- 8 Slices Whole Wheat Bread
- ½ Cup Corn Flakes or Bran Flakes
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Skim Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Margarine
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 Cups Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Combine eggs, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla extract in a small mixing bowl.
- Blend until smooth.
- Crush flakes to reduce cooking time.
- Dip bread slices in egg mixture, then into crushed flakes.
- Make sure both sides are fully coated with mixture.
- In a pre-heated skillet add margarine- cook toast on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite sugar-free syrup.
No comments yet.