Garden Vegetable Scramble Recipe
By March 12, 2013Published:
Fresh picked garden vegetables marinated & grilled to perfection, combined with cayenne-spiced scrambled eggs. Rolled in a warm pita wrap. Fire up the grill and get started…
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Squash
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 Medium-Sized White Onion
- 1 Portobella Cap
- 1 Medium-Sized Egg
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- ½ Tablespoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Pepper
- Dash Cayenne Pepper
- Spinach LaWash
- WASH ALL VEGETABLES THOROUGHLY IN WATER!
- Slice zucchini and squash into ½-inch coins.
- Cut peppers into strips.
- Slice onion thin as possible.
- Grab the mushrooms cut in 1/2.
- Combine all vegetables and olive oil in a large baggie.
- Grill until done (be careful not char or burn)
- In a med size skillet over low heat, scramble egg until done.
- Stuff vegetables & eggs in tortilla roll tight.
- Cut in ½ & ENJOY!!!