Herb Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe
By March 12, 2013Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
Herb Chicken Stir-Fry served with Rice
- 6 ounces Boneless Chicken Breast cut into strips
- 1/2 Medium-Sized Red Bell Pepper cut into strips
- 1/2 Medium-Sized Green Bell Pepper cut into strips
- 1/2 Medium-Sized Zucchini cut into strips
- 1/2 Medium Yellow Squash cut into strips
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley chopped fine
- 1 Tablespoon Mrs. Dash original
- 4 Cups Cooked Long Grain Rice
- 1/2 Medium-Sized Tomatoes cut into strips
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Heat sauté pan, add oil then add onions, red peppers and green peppers cook for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken breast, oppie’s spice and parsley cook for 5-7 minutes until chicken is done.
- Finish stir-fry with fresh tomatoes for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve over 1 cup of rice per serving.