Dr. Khephera Jesal is Co-Director of the Natural Healing Institute and founder,author, teacher and facilitator of the renowned life shop entitled: “WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN WEIGHTING FOR?” Mind Over Fatter since 1992.
Her specialties include: colon hydrotherapy, (“inner baptism”), as well as meditative massage and nutritional counseling. Her “Tell-A-Vision Program” was birthed out of her training and certification in Hypnotherapy. Her method of mind, body, spirit connection assists men, women and children tap into their personal power. Her classes teach people to acquire and maintain healthy relationships, overcome addictive behavior patterns, and realize safe and permanent weight loss.
This program is also successful for smoking cessation, painless childbirth, regression therapy, self-esteem, memory improvement and goal accomplishment. Classes are available for stress reduction, meditation, effective prayer and powerful tools for everyday living.
Well known in the religious community as a prophetic teacher and spiritual counselor, her credits include numerous radio, television, schools, college and university appearances. Sought after by clients nationally and internationally, she has published articles in magazines and newspapers locally and out of town. Promotion of health, nutrition and lifestyle changes prompted her to self-publish a cookbook guide entitled: “VEGETARIAN SOUL FOOD – On the Way Back to the Garden Eatin”.
Upcoming Book Release:
Mind Over Fatter – How to Lose Weight Without Thinking About It!
- Ferris State University 1967
- Doctorate of Divinity – Universal Life Church
- Doctorate of Health Science – Ipet Isut Independent University/Kem Sia International
- Certified/ Licensed in Massage Therapy 1984
- Certified Colon Hydro-therapist under Dr. Jesse Brown Director of The Detroit Wholistic Center 1989
- Certified Licensed Clinical Hypnotherapist – Hypnodyne Association 1992
- Silva Mind Graduate 1982 / Landmark Forum Graduate 1989
- Community Service & Affiliations
- Member of the International Association of Counselors and Therapists 1992- Present
- Serving as support team and speaker for the Wisdom Institute for Teenage Girls –2004
- Speaker at schools, rehabilitation institutions, and community forums
- Participation in the Diversity Panel at Detroit News – Fall of 2004
- Speaker for the Optimist Club of Detroit
- Volunteer Facilitator at Alternatives for Girls in Detroit
- Guest Speaker Sinai Hospital – Detroit Michigan – Harper Hospital DMC – Detroit Michigan
- Better Health Stores – Affiliate – Local Health Practitioner
- Detroit News Feature Story – October 2003
- Detroit News Feature Story – March 2005
- Featured on Cover of Midwifery Magazine for Painless Childbirth Winter 2004
- Featured in Parenting Magazine Sept-Oct 2006
- Most Requested Guest on Just Ask Television Show aired on three cable networks, 78 cities in Michigan, Ohio and Canada 2010 to present
Recording artist of relaxation and guided meditation exercises for lifestyle transformation. Her works are now available in CD, DVD and other media presentations.
She has over 35 years of research, experience, background, instruction and counseling.